• These Regulations define the rules for making orders for goods presented on the Website available at www.frykasyananasy.pl
• Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations when taking steps to use the Website. Before using or registering on the Website, carefully read the following Regulations.
Terms used in the Regulations have the following meanings:
o Service - an online platform, located at: www.frykasyananasy.pl, which consists of graphic elements and software enabling the provision of electronic services to Users, ie the implementation of the Order, the Website presents Merchant Goods.
o Order - prepared and sent by the Ordering Party through the application made available on the Website to the Seller, a list of Goods that the Purchaser wants to buy.
o The Seller - the managing and managing entity The Website, which is Mr. Kanapka S.C., ul. Łagiewnicka 54/56, 91-463 Łódź, NIP: 726-251-49-62.
Employer - an adult natural person, possessing at least limited legal capacity, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality making an Order.
o User - any natural person using the Website.
o Goods - goods presented by the Seller on the Website, among which the Ordering Party may make Orders and then buy them; Goods presented on the Website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
o Price - means the price of the Gross Goods, placed next to the information about the Products, not including delivery costs. The prices are expressed in Polish zloty and include VAT,
o Delivery costs - fees for the delivery of the Goods to the Ordering Party; these amounts are shown on the Website during the ordering of the Goods by the Ordering Party.
o Account - an individual account created by the Employer after registration, by means of which he orders and manages the data provided during the registration process.
o Login - e-mail address provided by the Ordering Party at the stage of registration on the Website.
o Supplier - a natural person employed by the Seller and having his or her authority, which will deliver the Goods to the place indicated by the Ordering Party.
• To use the Website it is necessary to:
for broadband Internet connection,
o enabled cookies service,
o enabled pop-up window support,
for the Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or Vista operating system,
for an active e-mail account.
• The User should use the Website as intended and refrain from any activity that could disrupt the proper functioning of the Website, for such activity is recognized in particular:
for interference with the use of the Website by other Users, including disabling the use of it;
for interference in the content or technical nature of the Website.
• The Seller undertakes activities to improve the quality of the Website on an ongoing basis, however, it stipulates that errors and technical problems may arise in the use of the Website. In the event of such a situation, the User should report it to the Seller via email. The Seller shall immediately attempt to restore the proper functioning of the Website.
• The Seller reserves the right to temporarily completely or partially restrict Users' access to the Website in order to improve it, carry out maintenance without prior notice to Users.
• The seller is not responsible for:
for interference in the functioning of the Website caused by force majeure or unlawful interference by Users / Orderers or third parties;
for incompatibility of the Website with the User's final hardware and software or with its connection to the public Internet network;
for technical difficulties, including errors and failures in connecting to the Website.
• Photographs of the Goods posted on the Website are examples and serve only the presentation of the Goods and may slightly differ from the real image of the Goods. Photographs and descriptions placed under individual Goods come from the Seller.
• All content on the Website, including trademarks, photos, descriptions, applications are protected by law. Any use of them in whole or in individual parts is an infringement of the law.
III. The registration process
• The implementation of the Order is limited to a specific area on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The delivery is possible only for Users who provided the delivery address in the area covered by the Seller's activity during the registration process.
• If the delivery address provided by the User is not currently serviced by the Seller, the User may request information on the inclusion of this address in the future to the area covered by the Seller's activity.
• Placing an Order and subsequent purchase of the Goods is conditioned by the Ordering Party completing the order form - (or the registration form and the order form ???) within the framework of which the data necessary for the execution of the Order is given:
Name, surname, exact delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address (used later as Login), setting the password and confirmation of reading and acceptance of the Regulations.
• In case of changing the details of the Ordering Party provided during registration, he should update them after logging into his Account in the "My Account" tab on the Website. Change of address, telephone number and consent to receive commercial information is possible via the Website.
• In order to delete your Account from the Website, the Ordering Party should write a request for deletion to the website operator.
• Registration activities are carried out once, and subsequent Orders can be made by logging in to the Website to your Account by entering the Login and password.
• The login and password are confidential. The Ordering Party bears full responsibility for the activities resulting from the disclosure of the Login and password to third parties.
• The Seller has the right to delete the Ordering Party's account at any time without giving reasons and to inform about it if:
o The Seller will obtain reasonable suspicion that the Purchaser violates the provisions of these Regulations.
o The Employer undertakes activities which, although indirectly, may have the characteristics of interfering in the structure of the Website, to which such Employer has no access, or his activities destabilize the functioning of the Website, regardless of the manner and techniques of the above prohibited activities;
• The seller is not responsible in connection with with the consequences of the following activities:
for providing false, incomplete data during the registration process, no data updates and their consequences;
for making the password available to the third party and the login.
IV. The process of placing Orders
• The Ordering Party places an Order after logging into its Account on the Website. The Seller shall send the Ordering Party the confirmation of the order provided by him during the registration process. The Ordering Party may cancel or change the Order after logging into its Account on the Website. Cancellation or change of the Order shall be accepted by the Seller if it is submitted by the Ordering Party for a minimum of 72 hours before delivery of the Goods. Changing the Order applies only to the Goods in the Order, not the delivery date or payment method.
• If the Purchaser wishes to receive a VAT invoice, he should provide relevant data by completing the form at the time of ordering.
• The cost of delivery has not been included in the Price of Goods. Information about the cost of delivery will be available to the Ordering Party on the Website immediately after entering the details of the Order.
• The Seller reserves the right to additional verification of the Employer's data, e.g. by telephone contact.
• The Seller reserves the right to refuse to execute the Order if he or she reasonably suspects that the Goods have been ordered in violation of the provisions of the Regulations
• The seller reserves the right to change the prices of products on an ongoing basis and to carry out and cancel all types of promotional campaigns. The authorization referred to in the previous sentence shall not affect orders placed before the effective date of the price change, the terms of promotional campaigns.
Promotions on the frykasyananasy.pl website are not subject to merger, unless the regulations of a given promotion state otherwise.
• If the order can not be processed, the Seller will inform the Ordering party about the situation by sending a message to the e-mail address indicated by him or providing information by phone to the number indicated by the Ordering Party, within the time limit resulting from generally applicable provisions of law.
In the event that the implementation of a part of the order will not be possible, the Seller may propose to the Ordering Party:
a) cancellation of the entire order (if this option is chosen by the Ordering Party, the Seller will be released from the obligation to perform the order);
b) cancellation of the order in the part where the performance is not possible within the prescribed period (in case of choosing this option by the Ordering Party, the order will be executed in part, the Seller will be released from the obligation to implement it in the remaining scope);
c) the division of the order and setting a new deadline for the part of the contract, the implementation of which is not possible at the initially set date (in the case of choosing this option by the ordering, the shipment of products will be made in several separate shipments.
• If the User does not choose any of the methods of order fulfillment in the situation referred to above (including if it is impossible to contact the Ordering party for reasons not attributable to the Seller), the Seller will provide the Ordering Party with products which the order may be executed on time, in the remaining scope the order will be canceled, about which the Ordering Party will be notified to the e-mail address indicated in the User's account.
If the order is canceled, the Seller will refund the amount paid to the Orderer (or parts of it if the order is partially executed) in accordance with the generally applicable provisions of law.
• To the fullest extent permitted by the law, the Seller is not liable for non-refunding or delayed return if, despite sending the ordering party's bank account number to the Seller to the e-mail address provided by him, he will not send the Seller such a bank account number or when the answer will not contain data enabling the return. The Seller is not liable for the lack of refund of the amounts paid or delay in return if they are the result of providing by the Employer incorrect address data, registered or incorrect bank account number.
If the Ordering Party has made a payment for an order from an unauthorized bank account, credit card or payment card, the refund will be made directly to the holder of that bank account, credit card or payment card with which payment has been made to the Seller.
• If the Purchaser provides incorrect or inaccurate data, including in particular incorrect or inaccurate address, the Seller shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the order to the fullest extent permitted by law.
V. Protection of personal data
The User consents to the Seller processing personal data provided by him in the process of registering an account on the frykasyananasy.pl website and in the process of using the frykasyananasy.pl website, including making purchases on the frykasyananasy.pl Website. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however, the lack of consent for the Seller to process personal data may prevent the Seller from providing services electronically and making purchases by the User on the website frykasyananasy.pl.
Personal data is processed by the Seller, ie Mr. Kanapka S.C., ul. Łagiewnicka 54/56, 91-463 Łódź, NIP: 726-251-49-62.
The Seller processes personal data to provide services electronically, concluding with the User and performing contracts for the sale of products ordered by the User on the frykasyananasy.pl Website, and in the case of Customer's consent referred to in § 15 of the Regulations, also for marketing purposes, including in particular in order to send commercial information to the Customer electronically.
The User has the right to access their personal data and to correct and delete them. Personal data can be corrected or deleted after logging in to the User's account ("Your account" tab).
The User declares that the personal data provided by him is the User's data
• The seller delivers the goods only within the area of his activity, which can be checked by clicking the "Check service availability" link and entering the postal code.
• The Ordering Party may place orders 24 hours a day on each day of the week. The Seller reserves the right to set the days of not completing the Orders.
• Deliveries are carried out 7 days a week from 8.00 to 20.00
• The Seller will make every effort to complete the delivery within the prescribed period. However, he is not responsible for delays caused by force majeure.
• When registering on the Website, the Ordering Party gives the delivery address, which can be changed in the "My Account" tab.
• The value of Orders of several Purchasers made to the same delivery address is not aggregated.
• The Seller reserves the right to verify the age of the person collecting the Goods. If it turns out that the person is under 18 years of age and no other person can collect the Goods, and when the subject of the Order is alcohol, the Seller refuses to issue these Goods.
• The seller does not give alcohol to people who are not intoxicated.
• The seller delivers the product along with the sales receipt in the form of a fiscal receipt. If the Purchaser wants to receive a VAT invoice, he should enter the data necessary to insert the invoice, i.e. the company name, tax identification number, company address in the field "Information on the method and date of delivery" contained in the booking module of the delivery date on the Website.
• In the absence of the Ordering Party under the address indicated in the Order at the selected delivery times, the Supplier will leave at the door a notification of the attempt to perform the delivery. In the event that the absence of the Ordering Party was temporary, and the Supplier has not yet returned to the Institution, it is possible to direct the Supplier back to the Ordering Party by contacting the Infoline. If the Supplier has already returned to the Institution, the Order may be, after consultation with the Seller, picked up from the registered office of the company or delivered again at an additional cost consistent with the delivery price list.
VII. Payment rules
• The ordering party has the option to choose the following payment methods:
o On-line - with the following debit / credit cards issued by banks in Poland, Great Britain or the Czech Republic: Visa, Visa Electron, Master Card, Maestro. If your card is rejected, please contact its issuer to check whether the card has the functionality of paying on-line.
• In order to reduce the risk of unauthorized access to the details of the Employer's card, they will be coded.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the contract
• The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable in cases of:
for benefits which due to their nature (eg food) can not be returned or the subject of which is subject to rapid deterioration (eg fresh vegetables),
• The Purchaser has the opportunity to check them in the presence of the Supplier before accepting the Goods. Seller recommends not accepting damaged Goods.
• In the case of non-compliance of the Goods with the contract after its release, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
• In order to consider a complaint, the Contracting Authority should provide the Center with a photo (taken in the presence of a courier) of the Goods along with a proof of purchase.
• In the case of Food Products, the complaint for non-compliance of the goods with the contract may be considered by the Seller if it was submitted immediately after finding the non-conformity of the goods with the contract. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its submission by the Employer. The Ordering Party shall be notified by the Seller about the manner of its consideration by e-mail or by phone.
• Refunds in the event of a positive consideration of the complaint will take place immediately after the Employer has notified the Institution after receiving information on how to settle the complaint.
X. Final provisions
• In all matters not regulated in the above Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amendments to the Civil Code and provisions of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights shall apply. liability for damage caused by a dangerous product.
• Any disputes arising from the implementation of the Order, in the absence of an amicable solution, will be considered by a competent common court determined by the provisions of the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure.
• The Seller reserves the right to change these Regulations. The changes may not violate the rights of the Ordering Party resulting from Orders placed before the change. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 14 days of publication on the Website. The Seller shall inform the Ordering Party about the change to the Regulations by means of a message sent electronically containing a reference to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Purchaser does not accept the changes, he should notify the Seller about this fact by clicking on the "I do not accept changes to the Regulations", which will be synonymous with expressing a request to delete the Account on the Website.
XI. Contact If you have any questions, doubts, opinions or comments, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org